Check out some of our partners and sponsors from beach themed gear to ideal real estate for sale.
- Nature Air
- Careca Surf Camp – Surf camp located in Figueira de Foz, Portugal
- Anamaya – Yoga teacher training, Costa Rica surf camp, and yoga retreats in Montezuma.
- AirflowandShade – Greenbuilding and sustainable construction in Costa Rica
- Costaricajourneys – Costa Rica travel and tourism website – hotels, real estate, activities, surfing, yoga, all-inclusive resorts.
- CostaRicaSurfing – Surfing in Costa Rica – surf spots, surf reports, surf shops, and more. CR Surf – Costa Rica Surf Report, surfing trips, surf camps, hotels, beachfront rentals.
- CostaRica-Scuba – Scuba diving in Costa Rica including dive resorts and companies. Isla de Cano, Catalinas, Tortuga Island, Murcielago and Isla de Coco
- ILoveMedellin – Travel and Tourist information for Medellin Colombia
- Malpaisbeach – Santa Teresa and Malpais beaches hotels real estate and vacation rentals
- Cabo Blanco Wildlife Reserve – All about Cabo Blanco National Reserve in Costa Rica including maps, activities, beaches
- Pura Verde – Costa Rica portal for everything eco-friendly, healthy, and sustainable.
- Ranchodelicioso – Costa Rica eco village, sustainable community, permaculture center, organic farm in Montezuma, Costa Rica
- Solar Vistas – Eco village in Santa Teresa
- Tropisphere – Costa Rica properties for sale real estate and vacation rentals
Some of the best and most consistent surf in the world! With a perfectly west facing coastline, the Malpais/Santa Teresa area is exposed to all the best swells of the great Pacific Ocean. North, West, or South, there are spots surrounding the entire area for surf from 1-foot up to 15-feet! While the best time for the biggest surf is from May – October, there are waves 365 days a year. No need to plan around the waves, just book your trip and expect to be surfing…
To see Playa Santa Teresa surf report and forecast